Photoruction can automatically organize your photos based on the information provided, such as “Shooting Date” and “Type of Work”.
If you have a large number of photos to organize, you can use the photo filter feature.
- Click “Change photo filter settings”.
- Click the condition you want to change and select it from the list.
- Drag the arrows to change the order of the picture search conditions.
When you are done, click “Search filter”.
For smartphones and tablets
- Tap “the filter conditions of picture”.
- Tap the “Change the filter conditions of picture” button.
- Drag the conditions to reorder the filter conditions.
- To replace the conditions in “1st condition to 5st condition” and “Photo information list”, follow the steps below.
(1) Drag unnecessary items from “1st condition to 5st condition” to the bottom of the screen.
(2) Change so that “No setting exits” is displayed.
(3) Drag the necessary items from the “Photo information list” to the top.
- Tap "X" to return to “the filter conditions of picture"