Photo Traction can automatically organize your photos based on the information provided, such as "Date Taken" and "Type of Construction".
If you have a large number of photos to organize, you can use the photo filter feature.
- Click "Change the criteria for narrowing down the photos".
- Click the condition you want to change and select it from the list.
- Drag the arrows to change the order of the search criteria.
When you are done, click "Start refining".
For smartphones and tablets
- Click on the item in the photo list.
- Click on the "Change Filter" button.
- Drag the items to reorder the filtering criteria.
- To replace the items in "Conditions 1 to 5" and "Photo Information List", follow the steps below.
(1) Drag unnecessary items from "Conditions 1 to 5" to the bottom of the screen.
(2) Change so that "Not selected*" is displayed.
(3) Drag the necessary items from the "Photo Information List" to the top.
- Click on "X" to return to the list of photos