- Click "Add a blackboard" button
- Click on the "Add a batch through CSV" tab.
- Prepare CSV data.
You can create a new one, but you can also bring in blackboard information used from other projects. (See Remarks below.)
※If you use "Environmentally Dependent Characters" when entering CSV data, it may not be displayed correctly when reflected.
- Select Small Diagram (Reference Diagram) to upload. (Please note that an error will occur if there is no description of the image title name in the above CSV reference diagram. )
※If you have prepared the images yourself, compress the image data only, click on "Small Diagram (Reference Diagram) Select", and then click Please select the compressed image data. If you compress the whole file, the image cannot be uploaded.
- Upload the CSV to be used for the blackboard.
- The blackboard will be added in bulk here.
Point. You can download a blackboard from another project and reflect it in the project you want to use.
You can download the "Small Diagram (Reference Diagram) " and "Blackboard CSV Data" respectively.
Output Blackboard as CSV data (PC)