- Click the plan.
- Click on "Batch creation" and then click on "Batch creation from the list of bar arrangements".
- Set common items of inspection items at Information or Check list Tab.
After entering the information, click "Go to next".
- Upload a list of bar arrangements (PDF).
Unnecessary pages can be deleted by clicking on Delete.
After that, click Go to next.
- Set a cutting line. Click "Add" and set the vertical and Side lines.
Move and Delete Mode: Selecting Move Mode, you can move the line you clicked by drag and drop it. Selecting Delete Mode, you can delete the line you clicked.
You can set up "Sign" and "Floor" in the list of bar arrangements. Click on the "Set marks and floor in…" and enter the Sign (symbol, marks)/floor.
The "Sign" and "Floor" you set here will be reflected in the "Construction Site" and "Measurement Point". (This may vary depending on the blackboard you are using.)
- Select the image to be used from the list of bar arrangements. Remove the check mark for unnecessary images.
- If you need to add "column header" and "row header", please check the box.
If you check the box, a green frame will surround the image. Here the image is cropped so that a sign and a floor are applied to each floor.
- When you are done, click "Batch creation".
- Place the pins of the inspection item on the drawing.