By setting up templates, each function item can be set up in advance for each project, leading to a reduction in the time spent on site.
Currently, there are three templates: Photo Information Template, Inspection Information Template, and Checklist Template, which can be set up and reflected in the following steps.
First, create and reflect the template in the [Organization Settings] menu.
Please refer to the following link to create and reflect the template.
You can then apply the settings to an existing project or create a new project.
■How to reflect existing projects
- Open the project you want to reflect.
- Click "Manage" on the project.
- Click on "Project Info" and scroll down to "Templates".
- Please select the relevant template. Once selected, the template registered in the [Organization settings] menu will be displayed, and you can select the template you plan to use. Select a template and click "Save Changes" to reflect it in your project.
■How to reflect a new project
- Go to the project list screen. Click on "Create New Project".
- When you create a new project, you will see "Basic Information" and "Advanced Settings".
Select "Advanced" and choose your template.
- Select the appropriate template and click on "Create Project" to reflect the selected template at the time of creation.