Once you have uploaded a drawing, you can replace it with another.
It is useful when you want to keep the information (annotations, tasks, etc.) on the sheet created with the drawing you have been using, and replace only the lower figure.
- Place the cursor in the upper-left corner of the drawing to be replaced and click "✓ (check mark)".
- Click the "Switch plan" button.
- File (PDF, DWG, DXF, JPEG, TIFF) containing the drawing you want to use as an exchange ). and upload it.
- Click Select the drawing.
- Click Select the drawing you want to use as a replacement.
- Click the "Exchange" button.
Point. The old version of the drawings can be viewed after replacement. To check, please check Switching Drawing Version (PC/Smartphone).
Contact Support Desk
If the above does not improve the situation, please contact us by any of the following methods.
Email us at: email@example.com
Business hours: 9:00-18:00 (except Sat., Sun., and holidays)
Please refer to "How to Contact Us" for information on how to contact us from a PC, smartphone, or tablet.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)