Once you have uploaded a drawing, you can replace it with another.
It is useful when you want to keep the information (annotations, tasks, etc.) on the sheet created with the drawing you have been using, and replace only the lower figure.
- Place the cursor in the upper-right corner of the drawing to be replaced and click "✓ (check mark)".
- Click the "Drawing Replacement" button.
- File (PDF, DWG, DXF, JPEG, TIFF) containing the drawing you want to use as an exchange ). and upload it.
- Click Select Drawing.
- Click Select the drawing you want to use as a replacement.
- Click the "Replace" button.
Point.The old version of the drawings can be viewed after replacement. To check, please check Switching Drawing Version (PC/Smartphone).