Photoruction BIM is an optional feature that allows you to handle BIM models in Photoruction.
If you have an internet environment, you can view BIM models without installing software.
(Mobile support will be released in May 2020 or later.)
- Use in meetings with customers
- Display each item in Layer View
- Walkthrough presentation
- Meeting notes with annotations and task features
- On-site verification using a design model
- Cut down the time it takes to find a finish rating with the material information display
- Check the differences from the design model in the field.
- BIM model agreed at lunchtime meeting
- Inspection in three dimensions
- Task-based inspection on a 3D model
- Reinforcement inspection in conjunction with design data using a back muscle model
- Efficient sharing of instructions in three dimensions