Drawings uploaded from a PC can be viewed on a smartphone or tablet (hereafter referred to as a "device").
- Click "Drawing".
- Pull down the screen to get information about the drawings you have uploaded on your PC.
- Tap the file you want to view.
- A list of drawings stored in the file is displayed.
- Drawings that are not displayed in the upper left-hand corner are drawings that have already been downloaded to your device.
Drawings marked with ●（a blue circle） are drawings that have not been downloaded to your device.
Point.If you want to view the drawings in an offline environment, you must download them in advance while connected to the Internet.
- There are two ways to download the drawings.
①Tap the drawing with a "●" (blue circle) on it.
②Click the "Download" button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When the download is complete, the blue circle will disappear.
- Tap a drawing that does not have a "●" (blue circle) in the upper left corner to view the drawing.