Additional subtasks (child tasks) can be added to the original pins (parent tasks).
By adding subtasks, it is possible to check multiple items in a single location (pin).
※The status of all subtasks is changed to "Complete(d)" as well as changing the status of the original task to "Complete(d)".
- Click on the task you want to add a subtask (child task) to.
- Click the "<" button.
- Click "+ Add a subtask".
- Fill in the required information and click "Add".
- As with the original task, you can add information, inspection records and checklists.
- When a subtask (child task) is added, the pin icon will change.
■For smartphones and tablets
- Tap the pin you want to add a subtask (child task) to.
- Tap the icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click "+" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Fill in the required information and click 'Confirm'.
- The task will be added to the list of subtasks.