It is possible to output the results of the reinforcement inspection performed by the "Inspection" function as "Reinforcement inspection documents".
- Open the inspection document you want to output the reinforcement inspection document.
- Click Create Document in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Reinforcement Inspection Form.
- Enter the document title (required field), set the other items you want to output and click [Create].
- A reinforcement inspection document will be prepared.
The checklists for both parent and child tasks are displayed.
- Reference Chart
A list of blackboard reference diagrams (miniature diagrams) registered in the pins is displayed.
- photographic ledger
The photos registered in the checklist are displayed as a ledger.
※Photo in "Inspection Record" is not displayed. To print out a photo of an inspection record, please use "Photo ledger" or "Corrective action instruction" to print the photo. Please give me a copy.
- Click the "i (Document Settings)" button to change the document settings for the created document.