You can upload your drawings on the Photoruction.
(The file formats that can be uploaded are [PDF, DWG, DXF, JPEG, TIFF].)
Point. In order to reflect the annotations of a PDF with annotations (markers, text, etc.) in PDF editing software, you need to upload the PDF with the annotations embedded.
How to create a PDF with embedded annotations
Use PDF editing software to "print" the file in PDF format.
Add a plan
- on the screen where you want to add a plan (Top or selected File), click "Add a plan".
- 1) Drag and drop a file to the pop-up window, or 2) Click "Select from a file" and select it from the explorer.
- Finally, Click "Save". Before saving, You can save multiple files at once by clicking the 'Select from file' button again and selecting the file. Click the X that appears when you hover the cursor over a file to delete the unwanted file.
Point. If you want to rename a drawing (page name), please refer to "rename a drawing or folder".
Add a plan(page) to the uploaded plan(page)
- Click the "..." button that appears when you hover the cursor over the uploaded plan.
- Click "Add a plan".
- Add a plan to the uploaded plan.