Created field reports can be converted to PDF and shared externally.
■For the application
1. Tap the "Share symbol" in the lower left corner of the screen
2. Select "Share with other apps" or "Share by URL.
3. When "Share with other apps" is selected, the field report document will be converted to PDF. Select the application to be used for sharing.
1. Click on the "Share Mark".
2. Enter comments, etc.
3. The Share Settings screen will open.
A. Click "Start sharing" if you would like to copy the URL and password after they are issued.
Then click "OK" as well.
Sharing has started. Please copy the URL and password from the screen and contact the sharer.
B. Check the "Notify by E-mail" checkbox when you create an e-mail from the Fotraction screen.
A screen will open where you can enter the recipient of the email.
Fill in the blanks to start sharing.
If the above does not improve the situation, please contact us by any of the following methods.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours: 10:00-19:00 (except Sat., Sun., and holidays)
Please refer to "How to Contact Us" for information on how to contact us from a PC, smartphone, or tablet.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)